Monday, February 15, 2010

Story Time Part I

On Saturday mornings, we've been meeting Kariana's friend, Emma, at Barnes & Noble or the library near our house for story time. Kariana and Emma enjoy story time while Emma's mommy, Teresa, and I have time to chat and catch up. Emma's daddy, Stephen, has been tagging along, but he spends most of his time chasing Kariana and Emma trying to snap pictures. This has become a bit more of a challenge now that they are both mobile! Teresa and I had to pin them down so that Stephen could get them both in a picture. And below is a short video at the library. After several attempts, Stephen was able to capture them walking aimlessly in the same vicinity of one another. This might seem like a simple task but I assure you it is not.


No comments:

Post a Comment