We've been practicing opening wide and saying "Ahhhh" and it paid off! Today Kariana went to the dentist for the first time. She was such a big girl in the chair while she had her teeth cleaned and examined. I was smiling all the way home because I was such a proud mama. Here is Kariana having her teeth cleaned by the hygienist and while Dr. Cammarata examined them.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Say Ahhhh!
We've been practicing opening wide and saying "Ahhhh" and it paid off! Today Kariana went to the dentist for the first time. She was such a big girl in the chair while she had her teeth cleaned and examined. I was smiling all the way home because I was such a proud mama. Here is Kariana having her teeth cleaned by the hygienist and while Dr. Cammarata examined them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment