Sunday, January 16, 2011

Squirt Class


If these photos look grainy and far away, it's because they are!! Kariana has officially graduated from the Mommy & Me swim classes so I no longer have to be in the pool with her. Now she is a Squirt and she is in the pool by herself with the swim instructor. Mommy stays nice and dry and watches from above!! In the top photo, Kariana is swimming with her instructor by the edge of the pool. In the bottom photo, Kariana is sitting on the step with the other little boy in her class. I am watching from the observation room above. There have been a few tears at the beginning of class, but her rebound time is pretty quick. Soon she is giggling and splashing with the instructor. She knows she can look up and I will be smiling and waving at her!

No comments:

Post a Comment