This year Grandma and Pop Pop took Kariana to the rodeo. Last year when we went it was a hot and humid day. Nobody had prepared me in advance for the bus loads of school-aged field trippers that flood the rodeo during the school day. Plus, I felt like we had to rush through so much of it because we were still juggling nap times. So this year when Grandma and Pop Pop seemed eager to take Kariana to the rodeo, I happily agreed. That morning I dressed Kariana in her rodeo duds once again, kissed everyone good-bye and chuckled to myself as I drove to work. Of course, Grandma and Pop Pop had a blast and I think Kariana enjoyed herself too! Maybe I'll have it in me to take her again next year, but I think me taking her once every other year is sufficient enough to fulfill my motherly duty, right?
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment