These $15 floaties are by far the best purchase we made this summer if only it hadn't taken us ALL summer to convince Kariana to wear them. She wanted nothing to do with her hot pink floaties until dad finally convinced her to wear them one afternoon by the pool. Okay, dad really bribed her and told her that she couldn't come swimming unless she at least gave them a try. He was in the pool and she was eager to join him so I helped her put them on. Viola! Kariana loves her floaties. She has freedom to swim, kick and splash as much as she wants without having to be held my mom or dad. And mom and dad have their freedom back too! Yippee! Kariana even discovered that she can float on her back. Doesn't she looked so relaxed? I know . . . I know . . . there is probably some mommy & me swim class fanatic out there thinking that these floaties are compromising all of the progress we are making in swim class. Yes, that mommy & me swim class fanatic is me but I've decided I don't really care if it saves my back and me from having to tote Kariana around the swimming pool all day.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment