Kariana and I spent the morning at the Houston Zoo. This kid never ceases to amaze me. She knew everything she wanted to do and almost knew where to find it. She's been to the zoo a few times but it's not like she goes all of the time. When we first arrived, she told me she wanted to ride the "red train" but that she wanted to do that "last." Mom followed orders and we rode the red train at the end. As we first entered the zoo and casually walked by the reptile house on our way to the African Safari, she pointed and asked "are there snakes in there?" I think she was telling me and not really asking. As soon as she saw the elephant exhibit, she started running and pointing her finger shouted "where's baby Baylor." Last time we were at the zoo we watched the zoo keepers give baby Baylor his morning shower with the hoses. Kariana spotted the carousal from a distance and wanted to ride. I hadn't even noticed it yet and was more focused on the giraffes. At times I think Kariana was more interested in climbing on, under, over and around things than seeing the animals, but she enjoyed brushing the goats in the petting zoo.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment