We are gearing up for Kariana’s big 1st birthday this week and the festivities began with the BPMOYC Halloween Event on Saturday morning. The kids dressed up in their costumes and we (including Grandma & Grandpa Bergen) went to the park to trick or treat. Kariana is a pumpkin for her first Halloween and she looks pretty darn cute despite her unwillingness to wear her pumpkin hat! 
Well, okay, I guess I have to admit that Kariana didn’t really “trick or treat” at the park but she did seem to have fun walking around and I had fun making sure she didn’t get trampled by the bigger kids. I’ve been pretty amazed at how Kariana can hold her own with the bigger kids racing around her. She looks so small but she pushes through the crowd and gets to where she wants to go.

So I might be the only one that is so excited that Kariana will have an opportunity to wear her costume many times this week! Playgroup is going to St. Luke’s pumpkin patch in their costumes on Wednesday and all of the kids are invited to wear their costumes to class at Fundamentally Music on Thursday. Aunt Kari arrives on Thursday evening and Saturday is the big 1st birthday and Halloween!!
Happy Halloween week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment