Monday, October 26, 2009

Brush-a Brush-a Brush-a


This is a quick but cute story I have to put on record. It amazes me how much Kariana is beginning to understand. A few months ago we bought Kariana her first hair brush. I was delighted when I saw this pink hair brush with a kitty cat on it and knew it was perfect for Kariana. Kariana quickly caught on to what "brush" means. When Kariana picks up her hair brush, we say "brush" and she holds it to her head and acts like she is brushing her hair. Then she tries to brush our hair for us. If that's not enough to melt my heart, today we went to Target and bought Kariana her first toothbrush. I've been paranoid that those pearly whites (okay, 4 teeth) aren't getting a proper cleaning so I've decided it's time for Kariana to start a regular twice a day tooth brushing routine. As soon as I handed Kariana her new toothbrush and explained to her it was to "brush" her teeth, she immediately held her new toothbrush up to her head and acted like she was brushing her hair. The simplest concepts that seem so obvious to us are learning events for these little munchkins. So adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment