Saturday, December 26, 2009

It Runs in the Family


I couldn't resist one last attempt with Santa. This time at Berings, our local hardware store. And this time a family photo even though the rest of the family wasn't as gun ho about another photo opportunity with Santa as I was. Berings had a beautful Santa Claus but I have to admit not the most friendly. He must have been at the end of his shift so Whole Foods definitely wins in the jovial category. Oh well, it made for a classic picture and I promised my family this was the last Santa picture for 2009.

We dug a few old photos out of the albums and had to laugh at Aunt Kari with Santa Claus when she was one year old and me with Santa Claus when I was two years old. I guess it runs in the family.




No comments:

Post a Comment