Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sippy Cup

I borrowed this photo from my friend, Kinsey's, blog. Thanks Kinsey. The photo was taken at her son, Zach's, first birthday party. It was quite a throw down for a one year old's birthday party, but two things struck me about this photo. First, I don't have many images of the gals from Kariana's playgroup. Here is a few of those gals with their husbands. I love these gals dearly. They have made the first year of Kariana's life a lot of fun! I look forward to Wednesday afternoons when we get together. The second thing that struck me about this photo is the sippy cup in my hand. It's not unusual to have a drink in your hand in the typical group party pic, right? But it's usually an adult beverage of some sort not a sippy cup. I'm sure I have plenty of those photos from college and beyond tucked away safely in a photo album. Don't worry there were plenty of adult beverages at the party. Adult beverages are a must with a room full of one year olds, but it looks like I've traded in the adult beverage for a sippy cup. Oh, how our life has changed over the past year, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Who really knows what's in the sippy cup anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment