Kariana met Santa Claus on Saturday morning but she wasn't impressed! I've been wanting to take Kariana to meet Santa Claus even though my expectations weren't high and I knew it probably wouldn't be a big success. I couldn't bear to drag her to the Galleria and stand in a long line for an adventure I knew she wasn't going to be pleased about. Then I saw an advertisement at Whole Foods. On Saturday morning, Whole Foods was advertising a breakfast with Santa Claus for the kiddos. I thought this would be the perfect setting - more of an intimate gathering with Santa - for Kariana. So I dressed her up for her photo opportunity and off we went across the street to Whole Foods. God bless the staff at Whole Foods. They are wonderful. We made several unsuccessful attempts to snap a photo of Kariana with Santa, but anytime Kariana even got close to the man in the red suit she started crying. The entire staff was trying to make her smile but not a chance. We were able to snap this one quick shot and as you can tell mom had to be in the picture. I snapped a few pictures before we left the house and at least those turned out pretty darn cute. Oh well, there's always next year.Sunday, December 13, 2009
Santa Claus - Not Impressed!
Kariana met Santa Claus on Saturday morning but she wasn't impressed! I've been wanting to take Kariana to meet Santa Claus even though my expectations weren't high and I knew it probably wouldn't be a big success. I couldn't bear to drag her to the Galleria and stand in a long line for an adventure I knew she wasn't going to be pleased about. Then I saw an advertisement at Whole Foods. On Saturday morning, Whole Foods was advertising a breakfast with Santa Claus for the kiddos. I thought this would be the perfect setting - more of an intimate gathering with Santa - for Kariana. So I dressed her up for her photo opportunity and off we went across the street to Whole Foods. God bless the staff at Whole Foods. They are wonderful. We made several unsuccessful attempts to snap a photo of Kariana with Santa, but anytime Kariana even got close to the man in the red suit she started crying. The entire staff was trying to make her smile but not a chance. We were able to snap this one quick shot and as you can tell mom had to be in the picture. I snapped a few pictures before we left the house and at least those turned out pretty darn cute. Oh well, there's always next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She still looks really cute! In that "Oh get me outta here" kind of way.
ReplyDelete