Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tired of Being Pushed Around


It seems Kariana never tires of pushing things around. She pushes her baby doll in her stroller around and around the house. She prefers to push her ride-on car instead of sitting on it. Outside Kariana insists on walking by herself instead of sitting in her stroller. I'm so envious of the mothers I see whose little ones are quietly riding in their strollers while the mom is jogging or running errands. Kariana is way too busy to sit in her stroller. I feel like a constant traffic cop directing and re-routing Kariana. I have to ask myself, "Who is really being pushed around?" But then I remind myself there are times when Kariana wants me to carry her everywhere we go and that is exhausting too. So I just have to stop and enjoy the moment for what it is because before too long the moment is gone.

Kariana pushes some balls around at playgroup.

When she tires of pushing the balls around, she convinces her friend, Ethan, he wants to be pushed around.





No comments:

Post a Comment