Sunday, January 24, 2010

Big feet! Little feet!

The pile of shoes by our back door used to drive me crazy, but ever since we added a third set of shoes I think this pile of shoes is so adorable. Its funny how your perspective can change so quickly. I think children's shoes are so cute. If I knew I wasn't going to be buying Kariana new shoes every 2 to 3 months, I'd buy her even more. Yes, you heard that right. Apparently at Kariana's age, toddlers grow out of their shoes every 2 1/2 to 3 months. This fits perfectly with my shoe buying addiction! I love to buy shoes! Tennis shoes . . . flats . . . heals . . . loafers . . . boots . . . sandals . . . slippers . . . little mary janes . . . . flip flops . . . all kinds of shoes. In fact, I have my eye on the cutest pair of pink Keds for Kariana next.



No comments:

Post a Comment