Tobin and I have been remarking lately how fun it is to watch Kariana become more and more independent when she is playing. We can actually sit and watch t.v. while Kariana plays with her toys by herself. Of course, mom and dad can't help it and we jump into the fun to play with her but it's nice not to have to constantly entertain. Don't get me wrong, I still feel like we are constantly entertaining but I am seeing progress towards independent playtime. Plus, I couldn't help myself and I had to take some pictures of Kariana in this adorable outfit!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Independent Play
Tobin and I have been remarking lately how fun it is to watch Kariana become more and more independent when she is playing. We can actually sit and watch t.v. while Kariana plays with her toys by herself. Of course, mom and dad can't help it and we jump into the fun to play with her but it's nice not to have to constantly entertain. Don't get me wrong, I still feel like we are constantly entertaining but I am seeing progress towards independent playtime. Plus, I couldn't help myself and I had to take some pictures of Kariana in this adorable outfit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment